Mobile Standard Chicken Coop Kit
NOTE: The kits DO NOT include lumber, wire, roofing materials
or nesting boxes.
DIY is hot, so be the hottest neighbor on the block and build your own chicken
coop. The Mobile Standard Chicken Coop Kit contains everything you need to build
our standard mobile coop yourself, saving big on shipping charges. You'll get
a guess-proof materials shopping list we provide so you can buy the lumber yourself,
then apply our ready-made templates and instructions for easy construction.
Kit includes detailed plans, templates, fasteners, latches, hinges, wheels,
axles, and a lumber and material list. So portable you can move it daily. Keeps
your chickens happy and safe, and your lawn will love it too!
- Buy materials locally to save big on shipping
- Includes all fasteners, latches, hinges, wheels and axles
- Comes with detailed plans, templates, and materials shopping list
- Open bottom design for free-range benefits
- Available in three coop option sizes
- Design supports a rear egg-collection door plus side access entry
- Will move easily by hand on 10-inch pneumatic wheels
- Compatible with our pre-fab nesting boxes, sold separately
- Assembly required, kit weighs 16 lbs.
- Create a one-of-a-kind custom chicken coop by painting yourself
- Images show a PVC plastic roof, not included
- Chicken coop required materials outlined in link below
- Examples of completed Small, Medium, and Large coops shown beneath main
Coop Kit Sizes:
Small Coop Kit
- Dimensions - 6L x 3W x 3H feet
- 2 Hole Nesting Box Recommended
- Approximate cost for additional materials - $150
Medium Coop Kit
- Dimensions - 8L x 4W x 4H feet
- 3 Hole Nesting Box Recommended
- Approximate cost for additional materials - $200
Large Coop Kit
- Dimensions - 8L x 4W x 6H feet
- 3 Hole Nesting Box Recommended
- Approximate cost for additional materials - $250
About Mobile Chicken Coops
Mobile Chicken Coops is a friendly, family-owned business located in Burnet,
Texas, in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. The owners still sell fresh eggs
and produce from their own backyard. They provide affordable and functional
chicken coops just like they themselves use, for weed and bug control, fertilizer,
and healthy, fresh eggs. Their coops can be easily moved daily, so your whole
yard can enjoy the benefits of free-range chickens.
Plans, templates, wheels, hardware, materials list
What's Not Included:
Lumber, wire, roofing, nesting boxes
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Brand: Mobile Chicken
- Assembly Required: Yes
of A Coop
Raising chickens for organic eggs? When buying a chicken coops, there
are many things to consider. Please see below for the explanation of the
features of a chicken coop. Not all features are included in every coop..
Many Chicken Will You Have?
The number of chickens you’ll have depends on how much space you
have available. But if you get an idea of how many chickens you want, and
how many eggs you can expect from them.. Read
Much Space Do You Have?
Recognize how much space you have to work with is the crucial first
step as you decide which chicken coop is for you. Do you live in a suburban
neighborhood? A row home? A rural.. Read All
||We are a small family owned business located
in Burnet, Texas in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. We raise and sell
fresh eggs and produce from our backyard flock of chickens and garden. After
researching ideas for a mobile coop, I decided to design and build my own.
That first coop has evolved into the development of mobilechickencoops.com.
I built my first chicken coop when I was just 13 and have built coops and
raised chickens ever since. Our goal is to provide affordable and functional
chicken coops for people like us who want a small flock of chickens for
fresh eggs. We hope you will find our site useful and will enjoy our products
as much as we do!